Saturday, April 19, 2008

I really do know my daughters birthday!

Yes, yes, I put the wrong date on my last blog. Lynnli was really born on April 3rd, not 4th. I must have been talking to someone when I wrote it and was thinking of the day we came home or something. Who knows.

Anyway, Lynnli is wonderful! We have had so much fun with her! She holds her head up already! She is so strong! She smiles at us and makes some of the funniest faces. She burps so loud! I don't know how such a loud noise comes out of such a tiny body!

I took her to her first doctors appointment on thursday. She now weighs 8lbs 11oz (48%) her length is now 20.5 inches (50%) and her head is 35cm (20%). Besides her head she is pretty average. I always said I didn't want a baby to hit 7 lbs before they were born. I have to say now that the 8 1/2 lbs baby wasn't bad at all, and I think her being bigger makes everything else better. She sleeps great, eats great, and is just a great baby!

Anyway, it's time for me to go cuddle with her some more! I'll put more pictures on here next time!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Lynnli is so cute. I'm glad that you guys have a blog. I hope you don't mind me looking! Danielle

Lynnli Justine