Monday, September 15, 2008

I can't believe its been a month and a half!







Wow I have been bad at posts lately. We've been very busy with Andrew's brother coming home from his mission, weddings, baby showers, and my promotion. I feel like we haven't even had time to breath!! Hopefully things will slow down now though. I think we're getting back into the swing of things. Anyway, my camera battery just died, but I have to put pictures so here's a few from my phone. Sorry about the quality!


Here is our always happy Sweetie! Lynnli is so fun! I can't believe how big she is already!

Here I am with the hair extensions I got...Andrew thought they were so cool he had to try them for himself. Our friend Jeff Morrison tried them too.

Can you say...Pedophile?

CREEPY!!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

LOL Yeah! That looks pretty gross. They look cute on you though!

Trixie said...

Cute Marci but, I must say...some things should not be shared! Creepy is right.

Jenna said...

Yikes! I have to say, they look a lot better on you, Andrew... No offense Marci. HAHA! Just kidding. Anyway, I didn't know Jameson is home! August just flew by and I didn't even realize he was home! How is he? Your little girl is as cute as ever! Can't wait for our little one to make an appearance. Still have a ways to go though. :) Miss you guys!

Lynnli Justine