Sunday, October 5, 2008

Your'e all invited!

This saturday, Oct. 11th, is Andrew's 25th birthday. I am taking him shooting for it out by Utah lake. Anyone who would like to come is invited. Just meet at our house at 9. We'll try to be on the road by about quarter after. We'll shoot for a couple hours and then we'll probably go to lunch. The weather isn't looking like it will be great so if you want to just come to lunch with us after your welcome to. Just let me know so I can give you a call when we leave. My number is 815-1876 for anyone who doesn't know. Your'e all welcome to come to our house anytime later in the day as well. We'll just be home with the baby! I hope we see you all then! Thanks so much! Call or text me with any questions!

2 comments:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Dear Marci, Andrew and sweet Lynnli, Your blog is wonderful! I really enjoyed looking at it. I hope Andrew had a great birthday. Love to you all, and see you soon, Grandma Horscroft

Lynnli Justine