Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update!

It has been a while and I keep getting crap from people for not updating this. So here I go!

Andrew is still working on Sylex. The building is almost completely finished. It needs carpet in the offices and the parking lot and landscaping finished. It looks great! I'll put a couple pictures on here. Some are from a little while back, so the stucco and a few other things aren't done in them.

A couple weeks back it got broken into and a few tools got stolen. They are going to have an alarm system eventually, but don't have enough in the building to make it worth the money right now. They decided something was needed though and they talked to some police out in that area. They said the best defense for something like that is to have a dog there. So we now have an 8 month old pit bull security system. His name is Chico. He is definitely a puppy still, but big enough he looks and sounds scary. A few people we know have gone out to see the building when we aren't there and he is very protective already.
Andrew is looking at some online schools and is trying to pick one so he can get back into school and get a degree. He isn't sure what he wants to go into but wants to get his associates in the meantime.



Here is our Awesome security system Chico

Lynnli likes to go visit and help daddy work

Here is how you'll see the building from the road.


Here is the front again after the stucco and stone was completed.



Lynnli is now 16 months old and crazier than ever! I can't believe how fast she learns and everything she can say. Her new words are, purple, bubble, ernie, hello, pink, airplane, moon, animal, Lynnli, and tons more. She loves to take our phones and pretend to talk on them. She is always dancing, loves all other babies, and is still always happy. She tries so hard to jump but usually just falls on her bum. She has12 teeth now, 4 of them molars! I can't believe how fast she grows! She is so easy to take care of. She plays and does great by herself while I have to do my own things and she is great with every little kid she sees. She still loves reading books and brings them to us to read to her all the time. I couldn't be happier with the cute little girl we have been blessed with!




We're camping and Daddy is teaching her about the hot fire. She did really good to stay away and only threw things in when daddy helped her.
We're getting ready to see fireworks and she wanted to look pretty and put lip gloss on.

This is our soon-to-be sister in law Marisol (marrying Jameson). She was camping with us and Lynnli just loves her!

I am now almost 31 weeks along. This pregnancy has gone so fast compared to last time, but I am so ready to be done! I was given the steroid shots again for the baby's lungs because I have started dilating again. So far this pregnancy has gone the exact same as last time. My measurements and everything have literally been exactly the same each week as they were with Lynnli. That makes me happy to know that it is all going so well, but I also hope that this little one comes a bit early and not the day before her due date like Lynnli. I am actually hoping for September 9th. Just under 4 weeks early and her birthday would be 9-9-09. Wishful thinking I guess. Really as long as she come when she is strong and healthy I will be happy. A couple more month of this won't kill me.

Well I think that is about everything going on for us right now. Lynnli and I go to a splash park by our house a lot and we go swimming as a family a few times a week. If anyone ever wants to come with us or just hang out we are always available! We would love to see you all and catch up! Thanks for reading our blog and being patient with my slow updates! Until next time, be safe and enjoy the rest of summer!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Loved your update! I think about you a lot and pray for all to go well in these last weeks of your pregnancy. You have a lovely little family. Lynnli always looks so happy. Grandma

The Noble's said...

Love it Marci! Thanks for the update!

Lynnli Justine