Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, I missed a post last Sunday because I had to work. So I will do two this week!

Here are some pictures from our Christmas. It was wonderful! Lynnli had so much fun! She got so many new toys and clothes! She doesn't know what to do with half of them! Her favorite is her little bike she got. She never wants to get off it! She also just LOVES her dolls. She got a talking Elmo and Cookie Monster, and a Cheer Leader doll who sings a few cheers. She got just a soft baby doll and Barney. Lots of Elmo and Barney movies, a bunch of new outfits with a new bow and headband for each one! Just tons of fun stuff!

Andrew also got some fun stuff, which including, "the best Christmas present I ever got" he says, 3 Zebra Finches. They are so much fun! The sing all day and are just fun to watch! We have 2 girls and 1 boy. Andrew said he didn't want to name them...but I still did. :) There names are Flip, Flop, and Flutter. I will put pictures on with my next post.

I also got the best Christmas present ever! Andrew got me a Phoenix HP22. A little pistol. It is so small and cute! The clip holds 10 shots which is more than what I thought it would hold. I love shooting and now need to hurry and get my concealed weapons permit. We are going shooting tomorrow and I will put some pictures from that on as well.

It was such a fun day! I am so excited for Lynnli's Birthday, in a few months, when we can do it all over again! For now, enjoy the pictures and be sure to check back soon!

Enjoying a cold one after a long day (root beer)


Aunt Candice sharing a ride


Uncle Eric helping her figure it out


Steering all by herself (even if its in circles)



Walking along the table




Andrew and I...so sweet!





Watching in aw as cookie monster wiggles and rolls around by himself






Now he's standing back up by himself








Too excited for the next gift to care about the one on her lap





Reading her new book


Just looking around!



















1 comment:

Carrie said...

Is it still Christmas Time?? ;)

Lynnli Justine