Sunday, December 14, 2008

We're back!!

Wow, it's been a long time since we've put up any posts. Since I've taken over the Riverton Sally's, we are just always busy! But I am determined to get back into writing a post at least a couple times a month. Hopefully once a week. Lets just say I'm starting my New Years Resolutions early. :)

Anyway, I'm putting a few pictures of Lynnli in front of the tree. She loves the lights, but she loves smiling for pictures more. She is 8 1/2 months old now and as fun as ever! She crawls backwards and can move both arms and one leg forward. She just can't get that other leg in front of the other. As soon as she figures it out, she'll be all over though.

Andrew is still working on getting Sylex started. They are so close! West Valley City is just being stubborn (to put it nicely) and won't give us our building permit still. Soon...very soon. While we're working on that, he is going up to Idaho to work on a school with his dad, uncle, and brother. He likes working with his family, hates to travel, and is sick of waiting for the building permit. We just keep telling ourselves it will be worth it in the long run.

I still love managing Sally's. It's a great job, they are a great company, and I love being able to pick my schedule and boss everyone else around. :) I have been making wedding announcements for friends in the little free time I have and love doing it. If anyone knows someone looking for someone to do theirs, I'd love to! I'm working on making a blog for just that, I just need to have enough examples on it. I can also do baby announcements, Senior announcements and anything you'd like. It's only a hobby though. So don't worry, I'm not trying to advertise to you all.

Anyway, I'm going to throw on a few more pictures form the last couple months of some of the stuff I missed blogging on. We hope everyone is healthy and happy! We'll be back next week (hopefully)!
Lynnli under the tree!
Grandma Hermansen and Lynnli

Aunt Brooklyn and Lynnli

Aunt Candice and Lynnli
Hermansen Christmas Card Picture

Uncle Jeff's Birthday

Uncle Eric and Lynnli

2 comments:

RickandBev'sBlog said...

Marcie...OMG..She is SO ADORABLE! Grandchildren are THE reward!!
and you look just like your Mom! Who is beautiful TOO! Miss you guys. Please find time to stop by and say hi...and soon....

Carrie said...

I love the pictures!! She is SO adorable. Glad you blogged again!

Lynnli Justine