Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hope Andrew doesnt get mad at me for sharing this!


Lynnli makes me laugh everyday and there are so many stories that I would love to share with everyone, but some are embarrassing to Andrew or I so I try and refrain. But some are just too hilarious!

The other night, Andrew was about to jump in the shower and Lynnli heard. She loves to shower with mommy, but due to anatomy, she can't shower with daddy. lol She got very frustrated and upset that daddy was telling her no. She cried and cried so before showering Andrew took her to eat dinner. He tried to sneak away and made it to the bathroom before Grandma slipped and mentioned something about daddy being in the shower. Lynnli ran down the hall screaming that she wanted to shower with daddy. She layed on the ground and stuck her fingers under the door and tried to see daddy. Andrew got down on the opposite side of the door to talk to her. After trying to console her, their conversation went like this...

Andrew "I'm sorry sweetie, you can't shower with daddy. But we will play when I am done."
Lynnli "No! No! Daddy bad!"
Andrew (heartbroken) "Lynnli? Daddy is bad?"
Lynnli "No! Daddy bad...breath!"

Hahahaha! I guess dinner right before didn't leave the freshest smell in daddy's breath! Lynnli is so funny and such a cutie! I couldn't help but share this story!
I hope it gave you all a good laugh!

1 comment:

The Noble's said...

LOL! OMGOSH!!! That is friggin' hilarious! I loved it! Thanks for sharing! Lucky Brandon was still home and I read it outloud to him!! LOL! Kids are the BEST!

Lynnli Justine