Thursday, January 7, 2010

Potty Training day 2

I woke Lynnli up this morning at 8 and tried to get her to go potty. She couldn't and I had to leave to take Alyssa in for a doctors appointment. Grandma Nielsen was feeding her breakfast when I left and took her down right after. She did it! Then as soon as I got back, we switched girls and Lynnli and I headed into work. She didn't want to stop playing the whole times, but I was able to get her to try twice during the 4 hour shift. She was dry both times but didn't go either time. On the way home she fell asleep. She did go during her nap and when she woke up she went in the potty again. Tried a few more times with nothing and then she has gone two more times in the potty.

That means, besides her nap, she hasn't had one accident today! I was pretty worried with taking her to work and all, but she is a trooper! Tomorrow I am home all day so it should be easier to make sure she is drinking a lot again.

Yay for Lynnli! We are so proud of her and so very thankful she is making it so easy on us (so far)!!

3 comments:

The Noble's said...

Alright! Good job Lynnli! Sheesh, you should feel blessed Marci and Andrew! That's awesome that she is doing so well.

hermansenhello said...

You are so lucky that she is such a smarty!!! It's always so nice to get one out of diapers. Yay!

Tarah Peacock said...

That is awesome! Keep up the good work little girl.

Lynnli Justine