Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Potty Training!



It's official! Lynnli is potty trained! WOOOOOO!

After only 20 days, Lynnli is completely potty trained. She stays dry every night and through naps, she wears her big girl panties everywhere, she can hold it when we are in the car. What an awesome little girl I have! My goal was to have her done my her birthday in April...CHECK! I think half of it was training me to know when she is ready to go. And the reward system we used worked GREAT! I sure hope Alyssa is as easy as Lynnli was.

4 comments:

The Noble's said...

HURRAY! Wow! That's awesome!She'll be three in April? I've been thinking about training Ivy but she doesn't even talk yet! I think I will wait a little longer. CONGRATULATIONS LYNNLI! :)

Reagan Family said...

That is awesome! Such a great feeling to have that taken care. Logan was a rock start like that as well and I am praying Cole will catch on just as easy but who knows right? Hope you guys are doing well. Your girls are a cute as ever!

Nessa said...

Way to go! Thats a great accomplishment for you too! haha I hope you have that shirt...

Marci Nielsen said...

No, she will only be 2. And it is absolutely one of the best feelings ever to have it done!
And sadly, no I dont have that shirt. But I think it is great!

Lynnli Justine