Monday, May 26, 2008

Beautiful?

For those of you who really know me, you know I absolutely LOVE to cook and try new things. My family is huge on desserts (who isn't) and this Memorial Day I thought I'd try a new three layer cake I saw. Well, this is what its supposed to look like,





And here is what my beautiful cake looked like. You can see the top layer split completely in half, but not until I had the entire thing frosted. It looked somewhat decent until that happened. The frosting, for some reason, would not thicken up so it was running all over the place, over the plate and all. The plate wasn't quite big enough either. The cake tasted amazing though! Everyone loved it, but I doubt I'll ever make this one again!


1 comment:

Reagan Family said...

Despite the slit in the middle I still think it looks delicious! What kind of cake is it and where did you get the recipe for it? And you and your mom need to come see my sweet baby Cole!!

Lynnli Justine