Thursday, May 1, 2008

Motherhood!!

Well, Lynnli is an amazing baby, sleeps all the time, is always happy, tons of fun, but there are still those times when I want to pull my hair out! Like last night for example. We didn't do a great job at keeping her up the last few hours before bed, and when the time came, she did not want to go to sleep. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, but last night, she would get fussy if I wasn't walking. This went on for 3 1/2 hours. A couple times I laid her down and told myself it was ok if she cried a little bit, but then she would start and I would feel so bad. I also didn't want her to wake Andrew up (yes, he slept through the entire night!). Once she did go to bed though, she slept all night. I was able to sleep in until 11 with her. It is all worth it in the morning though when she looks at me with her big eyes and I can see how much she loves me. I am so happy to be a mom! It is the best thing in the world! I love Lynnli!


Here is my little angel with Grandma Hermansen. She looks like she is about to smile, but really....


Oh! Look at that sad face! It makes me want to cry every time I see it! And no, grandma is not choking her, just tickling her chin. lol

No comments:

Lynnli Justine