Sunday, May 18, 2008

Make Me a Model!

That is the title of my new blog. I am trying to get back into shape and I am hoping I can do so with the help of public humiliation! :) I am going to be adding my progress and pictures of myself hopefully a couple times a week. I will have my goals and plans on as well. I don't mind if you never care to go see it, as it can be boring. I am going to ask for a little comment every now and then though. Just something to keep me motivated! Make me think you all care. ;)

Anyway, I hope this works! Don't be surprised if Andrew does one soon also. If it starts working for me, I might make him start one!

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

That sounds great! I wish I had it in me to get in shape! Cory told me I could have some of his old motivation because he's not using it anymore! I might have to take him up on that! And I saw your comment about Bri's wedding. I'm still planning on coming, but I won't be able to come any earlier... I REALLY want to! But I won't be able to get work off for that long.. :( But we'll be there for a week or so, so we can hang out!

Lynnli Justine