Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Andrew


Andrew has had a lot going on lately and has had a lot to be stressing out about. He is such a wonderful husband and I am so grateful for him. I wanted to let him know I love him and list just a few of the reasons why he is so great.


1. His Patience - For those of you who know me well, I am not the easiest person to be around for long periods of time. I repeat myself over and over and I act like a kid half the time. Andrew not only puts up with me, but loves me still! He is also the best father in the world. It doesn't matter how long Lynnli has been crying, Andrew never quits. He just keeps trying and trying. He sings to her, takes her on walks, plays with her, and whatever else he can think of. It's amazing and so so cute to watch.

2. His ability to laugh at me - I am quite the ditz, but try to hide it. For the most part, I think I do a pretty good job, but when it is just me and Andrew I slip all the time. I have a lot of stupid accidents all the time too. Andrew never tells me I am dumb, or criticizes me for any of it. He just laughs and laughs!

3. His ability to make me laugh - I can be having the absolute worst day ever and when Andrew gets home he will do all he can to Cheer me up. He'd be embarrassed if I revelled some of the many things he'll do in order to get a giggle from me, so we will just leave it at that!

4. His kindness - Andrew is the sweetest man I know! We can be driving somewhere, incredibly late, and if he sees someone on the side of the road needing help, or someone walking in the rain, we always pull over and lend a hand or offer a ride. He has taught me so much about putting others before yourself.

5. His motivation - For those of you who don't know, we are in the process of getting a new company started. Andrew is going to be running it and he has so much to do still. It is something that if he did only the minimum, it would get by, but he is so motivated to make it the best it can be. He comes up with new plans and strategies everyday and he never quits or complains. It is amazing that one person can have so much drive and dedication!

6. His attitude - Andrew is always getting after me when I have a negative attitude about something. He looks on the bright side and reminds me of all the positive things.

8. His love of family - Andrew would never let anything happen to his family. It is so important to him. I am so glad that he has grown up knowing how great family is. I know that our kids will have the same love for family as he does, just by watching his example.

9. His desire to be better - Andrew is always working on some goal and asking me to help him be better at something. He wants to live his life so that he will be remembered as a great man. He never accepts average, he has to be the best. He does all he can to achieve it. He always strives to be better. It's a good reminder of what the focus should be in life.

10. Last but not least, His worthiness to hold to priesthood - There have been many times, especially throughout my pregnancies, that I have needed blessings. It is so wonderful to be able to ask and receive one right then. I was so happy that he was able to bless our beautiful daughter and that he will always be able to use his priesthood to better our lives and the lives of those around us.


Andrew, you are wonderful. I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for giving me such an amazing life and a beautiful family. I am so excited to grow old and ugly with you. I will always love you forever and always!


Love your wife, Marci

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You left out number 11.

11. He is so stinking hawt!!! WOO!!


Lol, anyway, that was a good blog. Andrew is a fair dinkum bloke. Good on ya mate!

Linnea said...

How cute. I'm glad you found us! Its fun to see your blog.

Lynnli Justine