Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You're not alone!

I just had to let Carrie know she's not alone! The other night, after giving Lynnli her bath, I was walking downstairs to make her a bottle before bed. The last couple steps I slipped and fell. I was holder her, but luckily a fell back so she stayed on me. As I was falling I pulled her on top of me so she couldn't hit anything, but I used both my hands to do so, therefore I landed with a stair right in my neck and in the middle of my back. I have been pretty sore, but I am just glad Lynnli is alright. That was probably the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. The feeling you get is even worse than you could imagine.

On a happier note, it looks like I am going to become an assistant manager for a Sally Beauty and most likely take over the South Jordan store within a couple of months. If not that one, I will take the Sandy or Draper store. We are very excited.We've talked about opening some kind of spa or salon for a while, but having my own Sally's is pretty close! Well, in the same industry at least. If anyone needs any beauty supplies let me know! I'll get you a great deal!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm so sorry that happened with you and Lynnli! That's exactly how I fell with Lauren....making sure I held tightly onto her with both arms so she could be on top of me....completely ready to sacrifice my body so she would be ok. It's a scary feeling, isn't it? Hopefully you won't be sore for too long....I'm still feeling the effects... Let me know if you need anything!

Lynnli Justine