Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day!

We had a nice Fathers Day. Andrew had to work until 9, but after that we went and saw his dad. Mine is in New York for the week. I thought for my Fathers Day post, I'd put up what makes Andrew a father! Pictures of his gorgeous daughter Lynnli! These first couple are her in his favorite outfit. We have had it since before she was born and she is finally beg enough to fit it. It has an adorable hat with it too, but she has a tiny head (20th percentile!). Here she is!


Her big eyes grew bigger by the flash!

Her smile is getting so big! She squeals all the time, but isn't quite laughing yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.

Melissa said...

Awww, I remember when you told me about that outfit Andrew! She's so adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet happy baby! I was gonna tell you how much I like the picture on your blog title. You guys make a beautiful little family :)

Lynnli Justine