Thursday, June 26, 2008

We did it!

I know many people have mixed feelings, and we may get crap from some, but being Lynnli's parents we believe it is our choice and we have just pierced her ears. She did so wonderful, only crying for a minute, and the lady who did them did a great job. They even gave her a sucker for being so brave! :) We did cute little silver balls, that way they match everything. Here are a couple pictures. You can't see much of the marker they used to mark where to pierce, but it is there making them look a bit bigger than they are. These pictures were taken not even an hour later, and look at how happy she is already! She isn't upset at all! She is so wonderful!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww, she's so cute!!!! I'm all for ear piercing! Wish I would've done it with Rachel! Now I have to wait until she says it's okay. :( I can't wait to see Lynnli in person with her cute little ears!

Jenna said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love them! If you ask me, I don't think it's wrong to do it. I think it's cute! :)

Lynnli Justine