Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ready for Lynnli!

Well, I went to the doctor on Tuesday. Everything looks good still, but I am a little upset with him now. For the last few times I've gone in, he has told me we will be taking my cerclage out this next week. Well, on Tuesday, he decide we are going to wait 3 more weeks!! I don't want to be pregnant that much longer! My stomach is so tight right now, when she turns so she's facing my back, her little bum pokes out and makes it look like my pregnant stomach has another stomach of its own! The rib kicking and lung squeezing is getting a little old too. Not to mention the hiccups she always has. We tell her every night it's time to come. It's been long enough. We are ready and I'm sure she is too. All 3 ultrasounds we've had she has weighed a little more than average. Plus I had those fun steroid shots to help her lungs speed along. She is ready. She can come now. :)

Anyway, everything else is going well. Our house is still getting tons of showings, just no offers yet. Our realtor said there is one couple trying to get approved right now and then they are planning on making an offer, but we haven't heard anything yet. Andrew is getting tired of the same job, and hopefully things will go well with our future plans and he will be able to leave in the next few months. We are happy though. We have been so blessed and it is very nice to know that he has this job that has been so good for us. He can always stay there a while longer and go through school or something.

Well take care and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You make being pregnant sound fun and not all at the same time! I'm excited for you to have her. I keep bugging Andrew about it.

Lynnli Justine