Saturday, March 15, 2008

Still Waiting!!

Everything is still going well, just taking forever! On Thursday, we went into the hospital because I was having some weird feelings. No pain or anything, but thought we should just check things. I ended up getting my cerclage out because the feelings I had were contractions. I dialated to a 2 before the Doc. decided to give me tributaline to stop them. I don't know why he did though. I am 37 weeks along and I also had the steroid shots for Lynnli's lungs so everything should be fine. Oh well though. At least the cerclage is out now and I am no longer considered high risk. Now I just need my water to break and to get her out!!

Our house sold this past week. We had it on the market for a month. I don't know what everyone is talking about the market being slow. We had a couple showings everyday since we listed it. We still are having people call even though it's under contract. I'm very glad it sold so fast though.

Spending some time with the family now. I'll finish the update later! Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How exciting! Although, I kind of hope she waits for a week now. We all just got sick. :( I want to be able to come visit! Good luck and keep us updated!

Lynnli Justine