Saturday, March 8, 2008

This is for the Layton's!

Saw this and thought it would be cool for everyone to do, so if you are reading this, you can do it on your blog too! Answer the questions with images from Google image search and pick a picture from the first page! Here it goes!!

Age I'll be at my next birthday:



A place I'd like to see or visit:


(Jerusalem)

One of my favorite places:



My favorite object:



My favorite food:


(Yes yes, I know, Mexican food doesn't seem so appealing seeing these guys!)

My favorite color:



My favorite animal:


(Yes there is such thing as a PINK dolphin!)

Name of a past pet:



Where I live now:



My middle or maiden name:



My college major:


(That would be cosmetology, not the study of Asians)

A bad habit I have:



My favorite holiday:

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm tagging you! Check out "Us as Teenagers" and for Marci "All About My Man" on our blog and post your anwers to the questions.

Unknown said...

Los Banditos!!

Lynnli Justine