Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Well, I'm now 39 weeks. I'm starting to not believe anything my doctor says. At first, he was worried about making it to 28 weeks. Once I hit that, he didn't think I'd make it past 32 weeks. Once I hit that, she was going to be coming around Valentine's Day. It's now over a month later and she is still inside! I went to the doctor on Monday and he said he doesn't think I'll make it past this week. Well, the week is almost half done and I am not even having braxton-hicks contractions. So much for an incompetent cervix!

Other than being big, tired and swollen, I am doing great. I could sleep all day if I didn't have to use the bathroom every hour. Andrew is getting more and more excited everyday. Hopefully by my next post I will be telling all about our little princess! Take care!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like she'll be an April baby!! (If you're not in labor right now) I can't believe you have made it this far!!

Lynnli Justine